You have a vision of what it’s going to be like to have your dog… Going places together, fun and adventure. The vision doesn’t always mesh with reality. That’s where we come in.
How we can help:
- Puppy Training including socialization, house training, crate training, chewing, and biting.
- Obedience training
- Problem-solving to change bad habits like jumping, leash pulling, begging, counter surfing, excessive barking, aggression and resource guarding.
- Collaborative training for fear-free grooming and vet visits.
- Cat training – yes, we train cats too! Ask us about litter training, behavior modification, training for stress-free grooming and vet visits.
- Got kids AND a dog? let us help you turn your dream picture of the perfect family dog into a reality. (with a clickable link to the new page).
Types of training we offer:
We offer a variety of training options to help you achieve your goals for your dream life with your dog!
Our training methods are force-free, positive reinforcement. For you this means fast and long lasting results. For your dog, fun and engaging training without pain.
We work with you one-on-one in your home or via virtual online sessions.
We do the initial training for you.
Don’t worry, we’ll help you decide which is best for you!
Let’s get started with a consultation
We’ll meet and talk about your goals, what challenges you’re having, and which training option will be the best for you.
90 minute consultation (in-home or via virtual session) $175
Private Coaching – We work together
You have two options for Private Coaching:
- In-home sessions
- Virtual (online) sessions (via Zoom)
Focus on one or two training goals or issues. Some examples include help with door bolting, manners in the house, polite greetings.
4 one-hour sessions $460
Great Manners for Puppies and Dogs
Enjoy a dog who is well-mannered and can participate in the activities you want to do together. We can also address issues such as coming when called, housetraining and loose leash walking.
6 one-hour sessions $660
Dog of Your Dreams
Our most comprehensive program. Life skills, take your dog out in the world, enjoy each other and have fun.
10 one-hour sessions $990
Additional one-hour sessions $125
Let us do the training for you! Training is fast with our day training option. Your dog learns valuable life-skills, both inside your home and out in the world, by working one-on-one with a certified trainer. We practice your pup’s new behaviors until they’re reliable, and then we show you how to utilize the training in your daily life. The easiest way to a well-trained dog!
Please Train My Dog!
Three week day training program includes:
4 Training sessions per week (12 one-hour sessions total)
We train your dog in your home and out and about three times per week.
Then once per week we meet with you to show you what we’ve worked on and what your dog has accomplished.
After the initial program, if you’d like additional sessions you can add by the week and receive 4 more sessions.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact us today to get started!